When a company is incorporated, a new legal entity is created to conduct business. The corporation created via such procedures could be a startup, a micro, small, or medium-sized firm, a for-profit organisation, or a business (MSME). The business that was formed through the MCA’s (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) filing of different forms and paperwork is listed with the Registrar of Companies (RoC).
The idea of name availability derives from the requirement that it differ from any Company or LLP that already exists. The suggested name should also be created in accordance with the guidelines established by the federal government.
The first and most important regulation in this regard is to choose a proper and distinctive name by checking the MCA portal. The portal determines whether a suggested name is available.
Documents which required for the Indian Directors are as follows:
- PAN Card: For company name registration, a PAN Card copy of each proposed director of the company is necessary. The Department of Income Tax in India issues PANs, or Permanent Account Numbers, which are special identification numbers. Directors who are citizens of India must produce a PAN as part of the incorporation process.
- Address Proof: The recommended Director is required to provide an address proof in addition to the PAN Card copy. The Director’s name as it appears on the PAN Card and the Director’s most recent address must both be included in the address evidence that is provided. Additionally, the document can’t be more than two months old. For Indian citizens, the following documents are valid address evidence.
- Driving License, Election Card, Voter Identity Card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, and Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof: To confirm the Director’s current address, a residential proof in addition to an address proof must be supplied when the company is incorporated. The residential evidence must be current and not older than two months, and it must also include the Director’s name as it appears on the Director’s PAN Card. Acceptable residential proof includes the following documents:
- Finance Statement
- Electricity Bill Telephone Bill Mobile BillPassport Voter Identity Card, Election Card, Ration Card, Driver’s License, Electricity Bill Telephone Bill Aadhaar Card
Documents which required for the Foreign Directors are as follows:
- Passport: For foreign nationals, a passport is a legally necessary form of identification. In the nation where it was issued, the passport must also be notarized or apostilled. If the document is written in another language, a certified translator must translate it into English before it may be notarized or apostilled. In addition, a separate document with the Director’s birthdate that has been properly certified, attested, notarized, or apostilled must be produced if the passport’s holder’s date of birth is missing.
- Address Proof: The recommended Director must additionally submit an address proof that has been notarized or apostilled in addition to the notarized or apostilled passport copy. The Director’s name as it appears in the passport and the Director’s most recent address must both be included in the address evidence that is submitted. For international nationals, the document must also be no older than one year. For foreign nationals, the following documents are acceptable address evidence.
- Passport, Residence Card, and Bank Statement
- Identity document from the government that includes an address.
- Residential Proof: To verify the Director’s present address, the Company’s incorporation process also requires the submission of a residential proof in addition to the address proof. The residence proof must be current and not older than one year, and it must include the Director’s name as it appears in the passport, just as it does for address proof. The following papers are valid proof of residence:
- Account Statement, Cost of electricity, Caller’s Bill and Phone Bill