Recently, Pune has seen exponential growth in the number of startups, making it one of the biggest talent hubs in India. Startups in Pune experienced an explosion in 2010 when a large number of new companies were founded. Pune has a healthy mix of entrepreneurs. Sarang Lake has already built a product called IntouchApp which is used by consumers across the globe. Then there are people like Ravi Handa who are democratizing the test preparation industry by providing materials at affordable rates and driving the trend toward online classrooms.
Pune-based startups like Pubmatic ($45 Mn in series C), Druva ($25 Mn in series D), and Swipe Telecom ($10 Mn in series A) have been able to raise substantial funding.
Pune has also seen a significant push in technology and big-game startup businesses recently. There are a lot of startups being nurtured in Pune, also known as the “Pensioner’s Paradise.”
Pune is providing all possible facilities to facilitate the ease of doing business for entrepreneurs. CA ON WEB would therefore like to enlighten you on how to start a business in Pune. Our company, CAONWEB, offers online registration services for individuals, proprietorships, partnership firms, limited liability partnerships, and private limited companies in Pune at minimal company registration fee through our expert professional team of CAs, CSS, and Lawyer who are able to provide ONE-STOP solutions for all compliance and licensing requirements for company registration offices in Bangalore prior to and after incorporation. More than 500 companies have been registered by our expert team of professionals and executives over the last two years. Our company registration consultants in Bangalore are among the best in the business. Making a decision requires keeping in mind the following things:-
STYLE OF BUSINESS STRUCTURE
A business owned by one person
A proprietorship firm structure does not distinguish between the business owner and the business. The owner of the business is directly responsible for all losses and debts incurred in the business. Starting a business this way is easier. No registration with the government is required. Businesses require separate PAN cards. Paying taxes is the sole responsibility of the proprietor. A trade name can be separate from the business name.
- A partnership is the best structure for businesses that have more than one owner, are small, or are unorganized. Due to the low compliance and low costs involved, partnerships are the preferred structure to start a business anywhere in India. A partnership firm’s owners are equally and personally responsible for its debts. A written agreement is made that is then registered, followed by a partnership deed. Under this arrangement, all documents required are proof of the partners’ identities and addresses.
- A limited liability partnership is a company used by professional organizations. The new legal structure of business was introduced in 2009. Limited liability partnerships are similar to partnership companies. are personally Partnerships are liable in an unlimited amount. The liability of partners in an LLP structure is limited to their capital contriLimited liability partnerships are similar to partnership companies.its promoters. The minimum number of partners required to form an LLP is 2. In a partnership firm, limited liability partnerships are similar to partnership company registration in pune
Why Register Private Limited Company Registration in Pune
Pune is a major city in Maharashtra state and is one of India’s top cities. A startup business in Pune or a partnership or a registration of a new startup in Pune can be done at Kanakkupillai at the best and most affordable price. Kanakkupillai provides all types of registration services for startups and businesses in Pune. Pune is one of the best cities to register a startup business in Maharashtra because it is one of the fastest-growing states in India. Whether you are producing products, providing business services, or selling your products/Services, you will be able to do any of these things in Pune because it has all the facilities and services that Maharashtra has to offer to your business.
What is the best way to choose a name for your Pune business registration?
Choosing a name for your new company is easy, but getting it registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is another matter. Government regulations govern the selection of company names. The law stipulates that a company’s name should be unique and not too similar to an existing firm.
There will be no trademarks registered with the proposed company name http://www.ipindia.nic.in/trade-marks.htm.
Registration of a company in Pune: required documents
Following are the documents required to register a company in Pune, Maharashtra
- A PAN card for shareholders and directors. A valid passport is required for foreign nationals.
- Shareholders and directors must provide proof of identity, such as their Aadhar card, and their voter ID/passport/driving license.
- Proof of the address of Shareholders and Directors, such as the most recent telephone bill, electricity bill, and bank account statement.
- Shareholders and directors are pictured with their passport-size photographs.
- Evidence of the registered office address, such as the latest electricity bill or telephone bill
- A NOC or No Objection Certificate must be obtained from the owner(s) of the registered office
- A NOC or No Objection Certificate must be obtained from the owner(s) of the
Types Of Company Registrations in Pune,
We provide Quick and Best Service at a Low Price, Contact Kanakkupillai now, to register a private limited company at 100% online hassle-free process. Our services are trusted and used by thousands of Small and Medium-sized Businesses in all major cities of India. That includes Pune and Maharashtra. Pvt Ltd Company Registration is highly preferred by startup Companies in Pune, Maharashtra. As we are Pune Based Company, You can also Visit Our Office Which is Located at Adambakkam and Clarify your Queries.
Pvt Ltd Company Registration is the Best and most Suitable Registration for Startup Business Registration in India and 70-80%Startup Registrations in Pune are only Pvt Ltd Company Registrations. We registered and registered Thousands of Business Registrations in Pune and All are our Happy Customers Now.fdi registration
Indian Subsidiary Company in Pune,
As per the Companies Act 2013, an Indian Subsidiary Company in Pune, Maharashtra is defined as a company in which a foreign corporate body or parent body has a minimum of 50% of the entire share capital. The parent body of the company can have a grip or an eye over a subsidiary company and it is mandatory to undergo Indian subsidiary company Registration Online to follow the rules of the laws of the Indian Government